Our students receive hands-on practical training from our instructors in a wide range of activities including:-
- Garden maintenance work – both on and off site
- Horticultural training – potting up, pricking out
- Craft work – woodwork, card making etc
- Social skills – teamwork etc
- Personal skills – numeracy, literacy, independence, awareness
- Some students receive training to operate certain garden machinery including rotary and ride-on lawn mowers
Volunteers assist instructors and students in these tasks.
Please contact us for more information.